Duane Bozarth

wrote:
| In article ,
| says...
| ?
|
| If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll
| email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here.
|
| I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten to it. If you're going
| to, I'll wait for the response you get. Thanks.
|
| No response yet...

I emailed them much earlier. All I got back was, basically, instructions to
contact FirstPay ... who told me to contact NIN

Still no resolution a week+ out.

I think they've made it clear...interaction will from this point on be
via the web site...what's there is what's there, what isn't, isn't (and
ain't gonna' be in all likelihood)....I suspect the e-mail address is
directed to /dev/nul.