DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   news.individual.net (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/91809-news-individual-net.html)

Larry Blanchard February 19th 05 12:24 AM

news.individual.net

Well, I guess I won't be keeping my account at n.i.n after all. The
following from the FirstPay site is the reason:

2. Disclosure of the information
we collect is made by us, as
described in the "Information
Collection" Section above, to
companies that perform
marketing services for us or to
other financial institutions with
whom we have joint marketing
agreements.

Did someone mention that n.i.n would allow other payment options?

Not Me February 19th 05 03:03 AM

Might try an email to BOTH the following

Dave Hinz February 21st 05 06:40 PM

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:24:42 -0800, Larry Blanchard wrote:
Well, I guess I won't be keeping my account at n.i.n after all. The
following from the FirstPay site is the reason:

2. Disclosure of the information
we collect is made by us, as
described in the "Information
Collection" Section above, to
companies that perform
marketing services for us or to
other financial institutions with
whom we have joint marketing
agreements.

Ah, that's not good.

Did someone mention that n.i.n would allow other payment options?

If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll
email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here.

Dave

Larry Blanchard February 22nd 05 12:41 AM

In article ,
says...
?

If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll
email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here.

I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten to it. If you're going
to, I'll wait for the response you get. Thanks.

Dave Hinz February 22nd 05 04:21 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:41:15 -0800, Larry Blanchard wrote:
In article ,
says...
?

If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll
email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here.

I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten to it. If you're going
to, I'll wait for the response you get. Thanks.

No response yet...

Not Me February 23rd 05 03:46 AM

wrote:
| In article ,
| says...
| ?
|
| If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll
| email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here.
|
| I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten to it. If you're going
| to, I'll wait for the response you get. Thanks.
|
| No response yet...

I emailed them much earlier. All I got back was, basically, instructions to
contact FirstPay ... who told me to contact NIN

Still no resolution a week+ out.

Duane Bozarth February 23rd 05 03:39 PM

wrote:
| In article ,
| says...
| ?
|
| If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll
| email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here.
|
| I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten to it. If you're going
| to, I'll wait for the response you get. Thanks.
|
| No response yet...

I emailed them much earlier. All I got back was, basically, instructions to
contact FirstPay ... who told me to contact NIN

Still no resolution a week+ out.

I think they've made it clear...interaction will from this point on be
via the web site...what's there is what's there, what isn't, isn't (and
ain't gonna' be in all likelihood)....I suspect the e-mail address is
directed to /dev/nul.