Gareth Slee

Default News.Individual.Net (10 Euros from April)

I know there's posters here who use News.Individual.Net

From April there will be a 10 Euro fee.

Is this fair?
Survey here http://www.americathebrave.com/

--
Gareth Slee
zxcvbob

Gareth Slee wrote:

I know there's posters here who use News.Individual.Net

From April there will be a 10 Euro fee.

Is this fair?
Survey here http://www.americathebrave.com/

What's fair got to do with it? (of course it's fair.) I'm more
concerned with how they will accept payment in dollars.

Bob
Percival P. Cassidy

Same way I pay for things I buy from overseas: by credit card. Price is
in Euros (or whatever), and my CC account gets charged the appropriate
amount in US$. Same as if I buy things while in Canada.

Perce

On 02/15/05 05:08 pm zxcvbob tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

I know there's posters here who use News.Individual.Net

From April there will be a 10 Euro fee.

Is this fair?
Survey here http://www.americathebrave.com/

What's fair got to do with it? (of course it's fair.) I'm more
concerned with how they will accept payment in dollars.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:52:53 +0000, Gareth Slee
wrote:

I know there's posters here who use News.Individual.Net
From April there will be a 10 Euro fee.
Is this fair?
Survey here http://www.americathebrave.com/
Gareth Slee

1. Life.. is nor fair (J. Carter).
2. If you find it inequitious, then _you_ learn NNT P, get a nice big
collection of Internet connections, buy servers and find a place to put
them, configure them, hook them up and keep them running.
3. Learn to change your default server to aioe.cjb.net

OT - Groundhog Day Cliff Metalworking 59 February 10th 05 05:19 AM
Air conditioning in April - good grief Simon Gardner UK diy 212 May 2nd 04 02:40 AM
April Air filters Norris Watkins Home Repair 6 January 22nd 04 09:53 PM