Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I think I'm back...

300,000+ posts marked read. Haven't been here since December 2011 due
to news server issues.

I went from XP and Outlook Express to W7 and Thunderbird. Oy... Now
that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to work,
I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

--
http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 16:14:42 -0400, Joe AutoDrill
wrote:

300,000+ posts marked read. Haven't been here since December 2011 due
to news server issues.

I went from XP and Outlook Express to W7 and Thunderbird. Oy... Now
that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to work,
I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

Lotta "politics", and a little bit of metalworking.

Glad you're back !!

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 9/14/2012 12:14 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Now that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to
work, I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

You missed out on probably 280,000 political rants, personal attacks,
and spam posts... G

Speaking of being gone, has anyone heard from Don Foreman?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
news
300,000+ posts marked read. Haven't been here since December 2011 due to
news server issues.

I went from XP and Outlook Express to W7 and Thunderbird. Oy... Now that
I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to work, I
expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

Dood, are still going to Queens for Chinese?
My Haas is coming "soon", you'll have to visit then.
Plus, I need a few people twisted into a pretzel.... LOL
--
EA

--
http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:03:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 9/14/2012 12:14 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Now that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to
work, I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

You missed out on probably 280,000 political rants, personal attacks,
and spam posts... G

Speaking of being gone, has anyone heard from Don Foreman?

Don was out to the farm for a bit of gunsmoke a month ago. he brought
his new lady friend with him and we shared a meal. He seemed very
happy, something that had NOT been the case for quite a while.

I have not been in contact sence then.

He gave up on RCM, something I'm about to do. You're lucky I caught
this post.

karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 9/14/2012 12:14 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Now that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to
work, I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

You missed out on probably 280,000 political rants, personal attacks,
and spam posts... G

Speaking of being gone, has anyone heard from Don Foreman?

Don was out to the farm for a bit of gunsmoke a month ago. he brought
his new lady friend with him and we shared a meal. He seemed very
happy, something that had NOT been the case for quite a while.

I have not been in contact sence then.

He gave up on RCM, something I'm about to do. You're lucky I caught
this post.

Please tell him that I asked about him.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 9/14/2012 12:14 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Now that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to
work, I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

You missed out on probably 280,000 political rants, personal attacks,
and spam posts... G

Speaking of being gone, has anyone heard from Don Foreman?

Don was out to the farm for a bit of gunsmoke a month ago. he brought
his new lady friend with him and we shared a meal. He seemed very
happy, something that had NOT been the case for quite a while.

I have not been in contact sence then.

He gave up on RCM, something I'm about to do. You're lucky I caught
this post.

Please tell him that I asked about him.

And the same here.

Gunner

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 9/14/2012 12:14 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Now that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server
work, I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

You missed out on probably 280,000 political rants, personal attacks,
and spam posts... G

Speaking of being gone, has anyone heard from Don Foreman?

Don was out to the farm for a bit of gunsmoke a month ago. he brought
his new lady friend with him and we shared a meal. He seemed very
happy, something that had NOT been the case for quite a while.

I have not been in contact sence then.

He gave up on RCM, something I'm about to do. You're lucky I caught
this post.

Please tell him that I asked about him.

And the same here.

Gunner

--

and likewise from Oz.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 9/14/2012 12:14 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Now that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to
work, I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

You missed out on probably 280,000 political rants, personal attacks,
and spam posts... G

Speaking of being gone, has anyone heard from Don Foreman?

Don was out to the farm for a bit of gunsmoke a month ago. he brought
his new lady friend with him and we shared a meal. He seemed very
happy, something that had NOT been the case for quite a while.

I'm glad to hear this.

I have not been in contact sence then.

He gave up on RCM, something I'm about to do. You're lucky I caught
this post.

Where did he go? To Practical Machinist, Harold Vordos' refuge?

Which looks better by the day, despite its awkward structure.

Joe Gwinn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Best wishes, hope you have a dependable connection, and all. Didn't miss
much. You can always download and read the old messages.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
news 300,000+ posts marked read. Haven't been here since December 2011 due
to news server issues.

I went from XP and Outlook Express to W7 and Thunderbird. Oy... Now
that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to work,
I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

--
http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:42:37 +0800, "Dennis" wrote:

.. .
wrote:
Jon Anderson wrote:
On 9/14/2012 12:14 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Now that I've finally figured out how to configure the news server
work, I expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

You missed out on probably 280,000 political rants, personal attacks,
and spam posts... G

Speaking of being gone, has anyone heard from Don Foreman?

Don was out to the farm for a bit of gunsmoke a month ago. he brought
his new lady friend with him and we shared a meal. He seemed very
happy, something that had NOT been the case for quite a while.

I have not been in contact sence then.

He gave up on RCM, something I'm about to do. You're lucky I caught
this post.

Please tell him that I asked about him.

And the same here.

and likewise from Oz.

What is this, Fifths? Whatever - Just tell him to load up his Kook
File with all the eeeediots, the hard part is deciding whether they
rate a "Delete Thread" or just a "Ignore" and "Mark Posts Red". Then
pull up a chair and set a spell.

The rest can be rather enjoyable. The both of you might have had
something to add to the "Connect Oxygen Concentrators to a O2 Rated
Compressor and Receiver to get cutting torch supply" discussion of
late - I think it could actually be done on the cheap if we knew
exactly what to do and what NOT to do.

BUT anyone who put out instructions as to exactly how to do it safely
would be hanging their ass out in the liability breeze about 5 miles.
And getting an Engineer to design it for you (and stand behind it) and
you go buy the equipment, and you're instantly into it for mid five
figures, and topping six figures wouldn't shock me. You can have a
LOT of LOX delivered and rent a dewar for that kind of money.

-- Bruce --
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote

I went from XP and Outlook Express to W7 and Thunderbird. Oy... Now that
I've finally figured out how to configure the news server to work, I
expect all of you to fill me in on what I missed.

That's the beautiful thing, Joe. You can go into prison, go into a coma, or
just go to another planet. When you come back, and log on, it's like you
never left. Makes one consider their own self worth. I certainly know when
I go away for a while, I can delete all, and things seem to pick right up
where they left off.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 9/18/2012 5:54 PM, Steve B wrote:

I go away for a while, I can delete all, and things seem to pick right up
where they left off.

Just like talk radio--nothing ever really changes...different names and
locations but same subjects and rehash of same ol', same ol'...