Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nice Syncrowave 300 from Iggy.

. 3.70...
This isn't Ebay, so there isn't a feedback mechanism except by making a
post.

I got my Syncrowave 300 from Ig today. Nice!

Single phase, foot pedal, small torch (good for what I do), torch water
cooler, all cables, gas flow gauge (looks brand new), rolling gear with
tank racks, and all well-palleted and strapped and stretch wrapped.

It's a nice "indoor" machine that's never really seen the rigors of a
welding shop, so it looks as good as its age would permit.

The only problem was that the coolant hose wasn't plugged, and it dripped
coolant (water wash-off) on the machine in transit. But that didn't hurt
anything, and came right off with a wet rag.

I haven't fired it up yet, but Iggy tested it before shipping as part of
the deal.

LLoyd

Wish I was closer to him. He has lots of things I could use. And a nice
Synchrowave 300 TIG is one of them.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" fired this volley in
:

Wish I was closer to him. He has lots of things I could use. And a
nice Synchrowave 300 TIG is one of them.

I think you might be fearing shipping costs.

That welder and accessories topped out at 1000lb. It cost me $280
through Freightquote.com to ship it from Chi-town to central Florida, and
that with the surcharge for "residential" delivery -- even though this is
a legit business, it's out in the boonies.

That's a _deal_ no matter how you cut it.

Before you pass up something you want and need just because of distance,
check them out. A guy named Sean Fuller helped me out, and also gave me
a $25 discount on my "first shipment" as an inducement.

LLoyd

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote

Before you pass up something you want and need just because of distance,
check them out. A guy named Sean Fuller helped me out, and also gave me
a $25 discount on my "first shipment" as an inducement.

LLoyd

I'd trust Ig if the purchase price was in line to make shipping a moot
point. We have done a little business before.

Right now, I'd be happy just finishing the jobs I have in the pipeline, and
getting to work some on that invention.

Right after the Honeydo list.

Steve