wallster

Default syncrowave 180 SD for sale

sorry for cross-posting, but if anyone is interested, these would be
the two groups to look in. I bought this machine about a year ago and
it gets very little use (only used the stick once) and I need to pay
some other bills so (unfortunately)off she goes.
If anyone is in the Buffalo NY area (for pick up reasons) I'm selling
the machine with an almost full tank of argon, (local welding shop 100
year lease) home-cart, extra collets, tungsten, (alum and mild steel)
some filler rod... ready to use.
$1500.
I'm placing it in the local classifieds next week, just thought
somebody might be interested here first.
Here's a pic with the 60cf tank (It comes with an 80cf, i upgraded)
Ready to plug in and weld. I have evrything it came with including all
manuals.
http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...rowave_180_sd/
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/_200...tigcart_3a.jpg
thanks,

walt

Too_Many_Tools

When it comes time to replace it, what do you plan on buying?

TMT

wallster

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
When it comes time to replace it, what do you plan on buying?

TMT

I like the Maxstar line... 150stl looks nice.
http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...xstar_150_stl/
for now, i can tig my stuff at my buddy's collision shop.
It sucks that i have to sell it, but my wife is giving up a 2005 Toyota RAV4
with 5700 miles on it so we can catch up on bills. I took a good size paycut
this year. Hey, it could be worse!

walt

Too_Many_Tools

Been there...done that...there's always another welder.

Good luck.

TMT