Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nice Syncrowave 300 from Iggy.

"Steve B" fired this volley in
:

Wish I was closer to him. He has lots of things I could use. And a
nice Synchrowave 300 TIG is one of them.

I think you might be fearing shipping costs.

That welder and accessories topped out at 1000lb. It cost me $280
through Freightquote.com to ship it from Chi-town to central Florida, and
that with the surcharge for "residential" delivery -- even though this is
a legit business, it's out in the boonies.

That's a _deal_ no matter how you cut it.

Before you pass up something you want and need just because of distance,
check them out. A guy named Sean Fuller helped me out, and also gave me
a $25 discount on my "first shipment" as an inducement.

LLoyd

LLoyd