DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nice Syncrowave 300 from Iggy. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/345051-re-nice-syncrowave-300-iggy.html)

Steve B[_13_] August 14th 12 11:56 PM

Nice Syncrowave 300 from Iggy.

. 3.70...
This isn't Ebay, so there isn't a feedback mechanism except by making a
post.

I got my Syncrowave 300 from Ig today. Nice!

Single phase, foot pedal, small torch (good for what I do), torch water
cooler, all cables, gas flow gauge (looks brand new), rolling gear with
tank racks, and all well-palleted and strapped and stretch wrapped.

It's a nice "indoor" machine that's never really seen the rigors of a
welding shop, so it looks as good as its age would permit.

The only problem was that the coolant hose wasn't plugged, and it dripped
coolant (water wash-off) on the machine in transit. But that didn't hurt
anything, and came right off with a wet rag.

I haven't fired it up yet, but Iggy tested it before shipping as part of
the deal.

LLoyd

Wish I was closer to him. He has lots of things I could use. And a nice
Synchrowave 300 TIG is one of them.

Steve

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] August 15th 12 12:32 AM

Nice Syncrowave 300 from Iggy.

"Steve B" fired this volley in
:

Wish I was closer to him. He has lots of things I could use. And a
nice Synchrowave 300 TIG is one of them.

I think you might be fearing shipping costs.

That welder and accessories topped out at 1000lb. It cost me $280
through Freightquote.com to ship it from Chi-town to central Florida, and
that with the surcharge for "residential" delivery -- even though this is
a legit business, it's out in the boonies.

That's a _deal_ no matter how you cut it.

Before you pass up something you want and need just because of distance,
check them out. A guy named Sean Fuller helped me out, and also gave me
a $25 discount on my "first shipment" as an inducement.

LLoyd

LLoyd

Steve B[_13_] August 15th 12 01:26 AM

Nice Syncrowave 300 from Iggy.

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote

Before you pass up something you want and need just because of distance,
check them out. A guy named Sean Fuller helped me out, and also gave me
a $25 discount on my "first shipment" as an inducement.

LLoyd

I'd trust Ig if the purchase price was in line to make shipping a moot
point. We have done a little business before.

Right now, I'd be happy just finishing the jobs I have in the pipeline, and
getting to work some on that invention.

Right after the Honeydo list.

Steve