Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default power distribution box

John G wrote:

Michael A. Terrell expressed precisely :
Karl Townsend wrote:

Golite batteries? That sounds like the laxative they use for a
colonoscopy ;-)

Just had mine Friday. what fun .NOT.

Karl

I was scheduled for one a couple months ago, but the VA requires you
to have someone with you, to drive you home, so I had to cancel. I had
one about five years ago. The laxatives were rough, but they put me
under for the procedure.

If you are over 70 with qualifying service (war Zone) then the DVA in
Australia will provide a Taxi to and from a simple doctors appointment.
I have one booked for 1:30 today.
Oh and pay ALL your medical expenses.

I'm not 60 yet, and they cover the full cost of the colonoscopy, but
the VA hospital is over an hour away from here. They recently opened
the first expanded CBOC near here, and will be offering them about 10
miles from here. This clinc has two ORs, 100 exam rooms nad offers
services normally only found in a hospital. It is the prototype of the
new VA clinics of the future. Instead of leased space, they will own the
land & the buildings

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=va+villages+clinic+florida&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=3sqYT6mTIYLO9QT82JykBg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=m ode&cd=3&ved=0CBsQ_AUoAg

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=va+villages+clinic+florida&ll=28.981935,-82.005295&spn=0.003599,0.004823&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&hq=va+villages+clinic&hnear=Florida&t=h&z=18&lay er=c&cbll=28.981934,-82.005096&panoid=pajJvzZhmFYmhvtVmc1f1A&cbp=12,184 .02,,2,0

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell explained on 26/04/2012 :

Karl Townsend wrote:

[...]

I should not have written that.
Taxi did not turn up, Online System said job completed, Transport phone
line said Taxi co. did not have car and would despatch from different
company, Drs Receptionist said TOO LATE rescheduled to Friday. Taxi
arrived to be told TOO LATE. Job wasted.
Hope tomorrow works better.

This online stuff is just too much for some secretaries and others.
There has been a comedy of errors this week with various GOVT
processes.

--
John G

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John G wrote:

I should not have written that.
Taxi did not turn up, Online System said job completed, Transport phone
line said Taxi co. did not have car and would despatch from different
company, Drs Receptionist said TOO LATE rescheduled to Friday. Taxi
arrived to be told TOO LATE. Job wasted.
Hope tomorrow works better.

Good luck. Maybe they can give you a bus pass? ;-)

This online stuff is just too much for some secretaries and others.
There has been a comedy of errors this week with various GOVT
processes.

A woman I know ran a Veterans' service office in OZ, but they recently
fired her & the staff and closed that office, even though they couldn't
keep up with the workload of new applicants needing help. We had
discused, at length the similarites & differences in the two systems.
Like the US system having it's own doctors, clincs & hospitals, VS OZ
using the same system as everyone else.

Western Power Distribution, interruption of supply. bluebell UK diy 95 May 25th 07 07:44 AM
cable selection for power distribution [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 March 11th 07 09:30 PM
cable selection for power distribution [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 March 11th 07 09:24 PM
T.V. Distribution GymRatZ UK diy 3 October 24th 05 10:40 PM
ChangFa Gen Update, Power Distribution James Lerch Metalworking 6 July 4th 05 05:34 AM