GymRatZ

Default T.V. Distribution

A fair while ago I was looking at the best way to plan cabling etc for
central TV signal distribution e.g. loft-box etc and somone posted a
link to some very nice looking alternatives. Bggered if I can't find it
in google or otherwise though.

Distribution would be in the order of terrestrial TV, Satelite
(possibly) even sky+ bot not sure on multiple inputs to dist. box

CCTV perhaps (cables all in ready)

output required to minimum 6 locations.

Looked at the following
http://www.beststuff.co.uk/slx8l.htm
but are there any alternatives?

Any pointers would be great.
I appreciate something like satelite would not be quite as straight
forward as terrestrial tv, but it would prolly just be to one location
anyway.

If that all make sense.

Cheers
Pete
mitchd

GymRatZ wrote:
[...]

"Think" this is what your looking for http://www.tvlink.co.uk/

GymRatZ

mitchd wrote:

"Think" this is what your looking for http://www.tvlink.co.uk/

I have seen that one. The "loft box" _looks_ a little plasticky for me
liking.
mitchd

GymRatZ wrote:

mitchd wrote:

"Think" this is what your looking for http://www.tvlink.co.uk/

I have seen that one. The "loft box" _looks_ a little plasticky for me
liking.

have used their 4 way splitter, it seem's ok, work's ok anyway