Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What would be a good commercial floor vacuum with power brush

I was vacuuming my floor at home today, using a power-brush type of
upright vacuum. I remarked to myself that it works very well.

In my warehouse, I would like the same thing, except I would prefer
something bigger, with rougher brushes, and something that would not
need bags. A shop-vac is nice, but lacks a scrubbing option.

I am sure that such things exist, can someone recommend something?

thanks