Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Commercial Pool Vacuum

I know this might not be the correct place to post this message but
I've used this group before and the group has been very helpful so I'd
thought I give it a shot. The pool group I did find didn't seen like
many people use it and this group seems to get more traffic.

We have a large commercial pool which holds about 350,000 gallons of
water. The pools is "T" shaped and if I had to estimate the pool is
about 150 at its longest end by about 50 foot wide, the bottom of the
"T" where the deep well is at is another 50x50 extension off the main
portion of the pool.

We have basically have mid to older teenagers working at the club and
we thought about purchasing a vacuum filter system on a hand card to
make things easier for them instead of using the main pump and filter
which takes a bit of setup. We were looking to get item #5207 Supervac
IV on the following web page. Has anyone had experience with this or a
similar model. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.
http://www.brockent.com/CategoryView.asp?CategoryId=301

I know it is not the largest model they sell. We only vacuum about
once a week and we really only have to do spot vacuuming because most
of the sediment only accumulates in sections that don't get much use,
parts of the adult end and some of the deep well sections.

Posted to alt.home.repair

We use the Dolphin 3001. Put it in at night and it does the work while you
sleep.Works great. A bit pricey though.

http://poolcleanersuperstore.com/dolphin/commercial.htm

oups.com...

external pool vacuum JMK Home Repair 0 May 21st 07 04:09 AM
pool vacuum external to filtration system JMK Home Repair 0 May 21st 07 03:58 AM
Please recommend the Best Automatic Pool cleaner for my pool - I provided details of my pool [email protected] Home Ownership 6 February 2nd 06 04:02 AM
Please recommend the Best Automatic Pool cleaner for my pool - I provided details of my pool [email protected] Home Repair 3 January 28th 06 04:12 AM
?? re automatic pool vacuum Liz Home Repair 11 June 28th 05 02:32 PM