Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default What would be a good commercial floor vacuum with power brush

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:21:47 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gerald Miller wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I've always heard that people start to look like their pets after a
while. ;-)

BTW, I use the 3/4" guide for my own facial hair and have been known
to persuade S S to go with the 1" on his winter growth.

I gave up on shaving on a regular basis a few years ago. Maybe once
every other month, since it grows so slow these days. I had to shave
three times a day while in basic, to keep a despicable little drill
sergeant off my ass. That runt's face was as smooth as a baby's ass,
and he probably never had a hair grow on his face.

My beard is not heavy, but I haven't seen my chin for thirty years. I
do, however, shave my neck and lips three times a week.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada