Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default What would be a good commercial floor vacuum with power brush

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:35:32 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gerald Miller wrote:

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 23:41:57 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?Gerald Miller wrote:
??
?? As long as the heater core in my car doesn't disintegrate again! I do
?? however, still have a couple wet vacs. The one I just got is
?? designated to the laundry room where it cleans the clothes dryer lint
?? trap and cleans up after hair cuts to second son and puppy.
?
?
? Do the wear the same hairstyle? ;-)

Pretty much, Puppy gets the 1/2" guide while Second Son gets the 1/4".
He used to have a pony tail until he went under his truck on my new
creeper one day. This way when one of the presses at work blows a
line, it is much easier to clean up.

I've always heard that people start to look like their pets after a
while. ;-)

BTW, I use the 3/4" guide for my own facial hair and have been known
to persuade S S to go with the 1" on his winter growth.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada