Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What would be a good commercial floor vacuum with power brush

"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 18 Oct 2011
22:21:47 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Gerald Miller wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I've always heard that people start to look like their pets after a
while. ;-)

BTW, I use the 3/4" guide for my own facial hair and have been known
to persuade S S to go with the 1" on his winter growth.

I gave up on shaving on a regular basis a few years ago. Maybe once
every other month, since it grows so slow these days. I had to shave
three times a day while in basic, to keep a despicable little drill
sergeant off my ass. That runt's face was as smooth as a baby's ass,
and he probably never had a hair grow on his face.

I'm not growing a beard, I just didn't shave. Okay, since
February. But I knew a guy like you, Bobby could come out of the
bathroom with five o'clock shadow. And if Jack didn't shave on
Friday, by Monday he'd have enough to qualify as a good start. In
high school, that's ... dang, annoying.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the