Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What a F..ing dumpster

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imag...y=15273&page=3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus8377 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imag...y=15273&page=3

Surely you need the #336 Cream separator...

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-01&time=10:00

I take it the guy who used to own this stuff has been dead a long time
and the stuff has been sitting for years going through probate or
something.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-09-28, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus8377 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imag...y=15273&page=3

Surely you need the #336 Cream separator...

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/phot...-01&time=10:00

I take it the guy who used to own this stuff has been dead a long time
and the stuff has been sitting for years going through probate or
something.

My guess is that the guy has been old for a long time, unable to deal
with stuff that he accumulated in his unheated barn.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:09:34 -0500, Ignoramus8377
wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imag...y=15273&page=3

Hey, I have an Olsen Horizontal saw just like that, looks better.

I could use that 12' lathe and the torch also. Junk the rest of that
page.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imag...y=15273&page=3

Hey, I have an Olsen Horizontal saw just like that, looks better.

I could use that 12' lathe and the torch also. Junk the rest of that
page.

SW

Personally, I'd got for the antique coke machine. I remember (barely)
when that type was still in service.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imag...y=15273&page=3

Egad! That's sewage, not dumpster offal.

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

#269 looks like the only interesting thing there for me. ...I'd buy it, rub
oil all over it and list it on eBay the same day.

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

"Ignoramus8377" wrote in message
http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imag...y=15273&page=3

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus8377 wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imag...y=15273&page=3

I guess the wife insisted in parking her car inside the garage this winter.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Klein bottle for rent -- inquire within

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imag...y=15273&page=3

Looks like the owner walked away from this shop some 15-20 yrs ago and
then died or something.

I was thinking a Katrina property given the rust..then saw the Illinois
address. Snow and rain would do this over time.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)