Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to sour milk

"m II" on Tue, 9 Aug 2011 08:32:52 -0400 typed in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
You paint a fuzzy picture with that statement.

All provinces, except Quebec are bilingual, in that students have had French
shoved up their asses for the last 50 years. French is provided in any
official service or document and on our cereal boxes.

How "fluent" are the non-Quebec non-Francophones?

I am recalling stories from the old days - before the Berlin Wall
came down. In the Eastern block all students were "encouraged" to
learn Russian. Which they did - badly. But given half a chance to
study English or German, that they learned!

Quebec is the only unilingual province, being French only. English signs are
"illegal", there.
Our territories support about 7 other native languages, officially.

"Officially."
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Back in about 1981, I had a college professor who smoked, as
he taught class. He'd look in trash can, get an empty pop
can, and put his still-lit butts in there. I had plans to
put a bit of gunpowder or saltpeter mix in a can, and leave
it for him. He'd put a still-lit butt in there, and have a
cloud of smoke for his troubles.

Are all antismokerists stealth-bomb-planting terrorists?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:42:16 -0700, Rich Grise
(somebody wrote:
Boil broccoli (or any not-fatally-toxic organic material) for an
hour or as needed until pulpy.

Let cool to room temp.

Compel someone to eat it.

Blee!

I learned on edjamacaishunal teevee that a distaste for broccoli is
actually genetic - broccoli has some chemical or amino acid or something
that's evilly repulsively bitter to _some_ people: the ones with this
one certain gene. The rest of us love broccoli, cauliflower, and most
other veggies. (Albeit, I've never liked carrots, cooked or raw, but
I could eat them if I was hungry enough.)

I LOVE broccoli!!

YUMMM!!

Heat it up, add a little butter and YUMMMY!!!!

Personally, I add a LOT of butter, but it's OK, because I have a
cholesterol deficiency. ;-D

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

m II did NOT write:
Sign on fridge

Grow up, stop your juvenile forgeries.

mike

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Not fluent at all, mostly. I spent three years forced to study French but my
children had 1 hour per day stuffed down their throats for 12-13 years. Now
one kid does commercial presentations in French but the other two never use
a word of it except for language jokes and teasing them.

As a consequence of 1 hour per day of French obsession in each 5 hour school
day most students cannot do math or understand English grammar anymore. They
were taught they would all have calculators attached to their ears and do
not understand math processes, as a result. Then a few years ago, it was
discovered that our own French do not speak or understand proper French to
understand each other.

Legal bi-lingual requirement jobs do not hire our native French speakers as
they cannot pass the grammar test required for legal document writing...LOL

What a waste of time.
------------------

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
news How "fluent" are the non-Quebec non-Francophones?

I am recalling stories from the old days - before the Berlin Wall
came down. In the Eastern block all students were "encouraged" to
learn Russian. Which they did - badly. But given half a chance to
study English or German, that they learned!

Quebec is the only unilingual province, being French only. English signs
are
"illegal", there.
Our territories support about 7 other native languages, officially.

"Officially."
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 7, 11:47*am, "Steve B" wrote:
My helper got a job. *At the job, they have a communal fridge. *There's one
guy who will come in and help himself to most anything there, but likes
milk. *They want to get him. *Other than letting the milk set out for a day
or two, what's the fast track to come up with some reeeealy skanky tasting
sour milk? *I hope he gets this for youtube.

Steve

Fill a carton with white latex paint.

You'll find out who it is right quick.

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Just the intelligent, and handsome ones. BTW, I just put
antismoker.exe on your computer. Every time you light up,
the computer crashes.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Back in about 1981, I had a college professor who smoked,
as
he taught class. He'd look in trash can, get an empty pop
can, and put his still-lit butts in there. I had plans to
put a bit of gunpowder or saltpeter mix in a can, and
leave
it for him. He'd put a still-lit butt in there, and have a
cloud of smoke for his troubles.

Are all antismokerists stealth-bomb-planting terrorists?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Just the intelligent, and handsome ones. BTW, I just put
antismoker.exe on your computer. Every time you light up,
the computer crashes.

My, you're a hateful and vindictive cult, aren't you?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"m II" on Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:32:33 -0400 typed in
[...]

I've a friend, bi-lingual having grown up in Guatemala.

Back in the states, she has to deal with "Hispanics" who insists
on "preserving their culture" with the resutl that the kids cannot
form a grammatical sentence in _either_ language!
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The cost of multiculturalism and multilingualism is great and unseen,
mostly. In the end, who cares if "everybody" embraces it?

--------------------
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
I've a friend, bi-lingual having grown up in Guatemala.

Back in the states, she has to deal with "Hispanics" who insists
on "preserving their culture" with the resutl that the kids cannot
form a grammatical sentence in _either_ language!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rich Grise wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Just the intelligent, and handsome ones. BTW, I just put
antismoker.exe on your computer. Every time you light up,
the computer crashes.

My, you're a hateful and vindictive cult, aren't you?

Thanks,
Rich

Hey !! You can't talk like that about "God's Chosen People " !! Don't you
know that theirs is the "only true religion" ?? Just ask 'em , they'll tell
you . Google "Mormon articles of faith" for some insight into their beliefs
Hey Chris , seen any salamanders lately ?
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking