Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to sour milk

"m II" on Tue, 9 Aug 2011 08:32:52 -0400 typed in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
You paint a fuzzy picture with that statement.

All provinces, except Quebec are bilingual, in that students have had French
shoved up their asses for the last 50 years. French is provided in any
official service or document and on our cereal boxes.

How "fluent" are the non-Quebec non-Francophones?

I am recalling stories from the old days - before the Berlin Wall
came down. In the Eastern block all students were "encouraged" to
learn Russian. Which they did - badly. But given half a chance to
study English or German, that they learned!

Quebec is the only unilingual province, being French only. English signs are
"illegal", there.
Our territories support about 7 other native languages, officially.

"Officially."
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!