Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stuffing Their Ashes in a Bullet

On Jul 31, 1:54*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Benny Fishhole fired this volley :

Honor Your Dead Loved Ones by Stuffing Their Ashes in a Bullet and
Shooting It

Hardly a fitting memorium, even for a shooter, unless he asks to go that
way.

We in the fireworks industry will make fireworks shells with remains for
"aerial burials". *It's a pretty tribute, but kind of weird, really.

LLoyd

Glad to hear about it! Funding is available. Legal services are
standing by.

I'll take the Blue Star Special. One single shell, please, so that
would be... a 6-inch mortar? 8? Yikes! With the charcoal rain, too, if
you can do that. ;( So moving.... (sniffs) (dabs eyes)

I hope LLoyd reads rcm 'cause I changed the header.

Out in a blaze of glory, just like I'd hoped.

If you die first, can I have your tools, or at least the good ones?

Doug "Got Boots Already" Goncz

He's baaaack....and better than before!