DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stuffing Their Ashes in a Bullet (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/326796-re-stuffing-their-ashes-bullet.html)

The Dougster[_2_] August 4th 11 01:43 AM

Stuffing Their Ashes in a Bullet

On Jul 31, 1:54*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Benny Fishhole fired this volley :

Honor Your Dead Loved Ones by Stuffing Their Ashes in a Bullet and
Shooting It

Hardly a fitting memorium, even for a shooter, unless he asks to go that
way.

We in the fireworks industry will make fireworks shells with remains for
"aerial burials". *It's a pretty tribute, but kind of weird, really.

LLoyd

Glad to hear about it! Funding is available. :) Legal services are
standing by.

I'll take the Blue Star Special. One single shell, please, so that
would be... a 6-inch mortar? 8? Yikes! With the charcoal rain, too, if
you can do that. ;( So moving.... (sniffs) (dabs eyes)

I hope LLoyd reads rcm 'cause I changed the header.

Out in a blaze of glory, just like I'd hoped.

If you die first, can I have your tools, or at least the good ones? :)

Doug "Got Boots Already" Goncz

He's baaaack....and better than before!