Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Odd article

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

``The first came when Rebecca Zahau, the 32-year-old
girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai was found
dead Wednesday, her nude body hanging from balcony of his Coronado
home, her wrists and ankles bound.''

``"Suicides can appear odd," San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Roy Frank
said. "It's not unusual to have a suicide that appears to be something
else."''

So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus12579" wrote in message
http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

``The first came when Rebecca Zahau, the 32-year-old
girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai was found
dead Wednesday, her nude body hanging from balcony of his Coronado
home, her wrists and ankles bound.''

``"Suicides can appear odd," San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Roy Frank
said. "It's not unusual to have a suicide that appears to be something
else."''

So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

Uh, that one's a challenge. It really would take some forethought to get the
noose in place *before* she bound her hands, while her feet are bound. Did
she then have to hop up on the railing with bound feet to accomplish the
hanging?

The mind boggles....

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-20, Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]

I wonder if she also shot herself in the head four times...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-20, Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]

ANOTHER slick party trick, to be sure.

Only in Arizona.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus12579" wrote in message
http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

``The first came when Rebecca Zahau, the 32-year-old
girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai was found
dead Wednesday, her nude body hanging from balcony of his Coronado
home, her wrists and ankles bound.''

``"Suicides can appear odd," San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Roy Frank
said. "It's not unusual to have a suicide that appears to be something
else."''

So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

Reminds me of some of those investigations during the Civil Rights movement
of the sixties. Coroners commented more than once, "Worst case of suicide
I've ever seen."

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-20, Steve B wrote:

[...]

Now that you mention it, sounds like a similar story.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-07-20, Steve B wrote:

[...]

Maybe she hated her husband so much that she wanted it to appear as though
he had murdered her.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:16:35 -0500, Ignoramus12579
wrote:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

``The first came when Rebecca Zahau, the 32-year-old
girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai was found
dead Wednesday, her nude body hanging from balcony of his Coronado
home, her wrists and ankles bound.''

``"Suicides can appear odd," San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Roy Frank
said. "It's not unusual to have a suicide that appears to be something
else."''

So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

Actually..Yes.

Im aware of several such cases.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:49:17 -0500, Ignoramus12579

On 2011-07-20, Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]

Im aware of a guy who shot himself in the head 3 times. With a
revolver. Little RG .22 lr as I recall.

Death spasms can be ugly things

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/19/2011 10:26 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
id wrote in message
[...]

I wonder if she knew Hillary Clinton.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

``The first came when Rebecca Zahau, the 32-year-old
girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai was found
dead Wednesday, her nude body hanging from balcony of his Coronado
home, her wrists and ankles bound.''

``"Suicides can appear odd," San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Roy Frank
said. "It's not unusual to have a suicide that appears to be something
else."''

So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

The article says that she died and then the kid a couple of days later
when she was watching him. Not gonna put much of actual happening
together with reporting like that.

I got it, The cop is really a transsexual and gets the wrinkle
injections for free for favors that Rebecca would not undergo.

Who knows...

SW

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , Ignoramus12579 wrote:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

[...]
So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

It's not unheard of for suicides to try to make it look like a murder.
Tying one's own ankles is obviously easy; tying one's wrists is a bit more
difficult, but the knot could be pulled tight with the teeth. Hanging one's
self afterward? Prepare the noose beforehand, and step into it. Any support
needed to reach it could easily be kicked away.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/20/2011 5:30 AM, Sunworshipper wrote:

The article says that she died and then the kid a couple of days later
when she was watching him. Not gonna put much of actual happening
together with reporting like that.

I'm not following this mini soap opera much, but did hear something on
the news than the kid fell down the stairs before she died, dying after
her from complications. Or something like that.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

``The first came when Rebecca Zahau, the 32-year-old
girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai was found
dead Wednesday, her nude body hanging from balcony of his Coronado
home, her wrists and ankles bound.''

``"Suicides can appear odd," San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Roy Frank
said. "It's not unusual to have a suicide that appears to be something
else."''

So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

The article says that she died and then the kid a couple of days later
when she was watching him. Not gonna put much of actual happening
together with reporting like that.

I think that the article says that the boy was injured two days before
she died, but died a little later on Sunday, succumbing to injuries. .

I got it, The cop is really a transsexual and gets the wrinkle
injections for free for favors that Rebecca would not undergo.

Who knows...

It is weird, alright.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

``The first came when Rebecca Zahau, the 32-year-old
girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai was found
dead Wednesday, her nude body hanging from balcony of his Coronado
home, her wrists and ankles bound.''

``"Suicides can appear odd," San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Roy Frank
said. "It's not unusual to have a suicide that appears to be something
else."''

So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

The article says that she died and then the kid a couple of days later
when she was watching him. Not gonna put much of actual happening
together with reporting like that.

I read it as the kid fell while under her supervision a few days before she
was found hanged and then the kid subsequently died of his injuries.

I do not really "get it" how falling from stairs can be so life
threatening for a kid.

Theory: The hanging might have been in retaliation for the kid's injury. If
that is suspected but could never be proven, the cops might just call this
justice and look the other way.

Who knows.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus13316 wrote:
I read it as the kid fell while under her supervision a few days
before she was found hanged and then the kid subsequently died of
his injuries.

I do not really "get it" how falling from stairs can be so life
threatening for a kid.

people die all the time from falling down the stairs. think 30 step flight
of granite steps. heck, hitting a sharp corner on a wooden step could be
fatal.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

chaniarts wrote:

[snip]

people die all the time from falling down the stairs.

That's what I tell the wife. :-/

--
Paul Hovnanian
I have a truly marvelous sig which this margin is too narrow to contain.

Looking for FWW article SteveC1280 Woodworking 4 January 4th 05 09:09 PM
Old FWW Article Tom Watson Woodworking 1 January 2nd 05 05:14 PM
Anybody have this article? Bert and Eileen Plank Metalworking 3 August 24th 04 12:28 PM
Looking for Article from FWW #69 Doug Cook Woodworking 6 February 19th 04 04:00 AM
Does anybody have this article... Alan M Woodworking 0 January 16th 04 09:56 AM