Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Odd article

On 2011-07-20, Steve B wrote:

"Ignoramus12579" wrote in message
http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

``The first came when Rebecca Zahau, the 32-year-old
girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai was found
dead Wednesday, her nude body hanging from balcony of his Coronado
home, her wrists and ankles bound.''

``"Suicides can appear odd," San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Roy Frank
said. "It's not unusual to have a suicide that appears to be something
else."''

So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

Reminds me of some of those investigations during the Civil Rights
movement
of the sixties. Coroners commented more than once, "Worst case of
suicide
I've ever seen."

Steve

Now that you mention it, sounds like a similar story.

Maybe she hated her husband so much that she wanted it to appear as though
he had murdered her.