Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus13316 Ignoramus13316 is offline

Default Odd article

On 2011-07-20, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:16:35 -0500, Ignoramus12579
wrote:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1850...ce=most_viewed

``The first came when Rebecca Zahau, the 32-year-old
girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai was found
dead Wednesday, her nude body hanging from balcony of his Coronado
home, her wrists and ankles bound.''

``"Suicides can appear odd," San Diego County Sheriff's Sgt. Roy Frank
said. "It's not unusual to have a suicide that appears to be something
else."''

So, I guess, Sgt. Roy Frank is saying that Rebecca Zahau undressed,
tied her own wrists and ankles, and then hung herself from the
balcony.

The article says that she died and then the kid a couple of days later
when she was watching him. Not gonna put much of actual happening
together with reporting like that.

I think that the article says that the boy was injured two days before
she died, but died a little later on Sunday, succumbing to injuries. .

I got it, The cop is really a transsexual and gets the wrinkle
injections for free for favors that Rebecca would not undergo.

Who knows...

It is weird, alright.