Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting board to fit kitchen sink

On Fri, 13 May 2011 04:35:35 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2011 20:12:45 -0700,
wrote:
Who said anything about 'sterile'?

You looked as if you were going to any second there, Winnie.
Any second.

Pshaw, I say. Moderation, not psychosis.

Our job is to maintain our existing feedback loops in shape and
give them medical assistance when they fall out of regulation.
I *agree* that the occasional 'bacterial challenge' is normally
a *good thing*. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine

However:
Part of our task is to avoid (let's face it) serious man-made
illnesses that are likely to knock our feedback loops flat
before they have time to recover.

Right.

Our problems start the moment we deny the massive effectiveness
of our evolved hardware and our problems get really huge when we
hand over total responsibility for our wellness to elite shamans,
some of which would not recognise the Hippocratic Oath if it were
spelled out in front of them. They are part of our exploding
criminal class because they make their money *creating* illness.

Ayup. It's all about money any more. Doctors make a whole lot more
maintaining an illness vs. removing it from their patients.
Can you say "Medical/Industrial Complex"? I knew you could.

When I'm king, there will be free/cheap clinics everywhere again, and
they'll allow us white folk in 'em again.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that
we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 13 May 2011 06:28:48 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message
. 3.70...
fired this volley in
:

In an age of antibiotic - resistant disease, I doubt the
wisdom of that.

That's all the MORE reason to "get exposed" to minor amounts of
infectants.

This gives me a business idea. How about a weekend vacation and immunization
spa? Two days in my ancient dirt-floor garage ought to do it. It's got
everything -- a roof, plenty of wildlife hanging out, and a grill for
cookouts right outside. There are bugs in that floor that have been
cultivating for 80 years -- diseases that everyone thought were extinct.

$50. And I'll put up a cot and rig the garden hose for a shower...

All Right! Pox Partay!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pox_party

Nuckin' FUTZ!

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that
we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how
little remains that we cannot do. -- Samuel Butler
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

All Right! Pox Partay!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pox_party

Nuckin' FUTZ!

It was cheap and effective. (Why wasn't it outlawed?)

Look for a lot more of the same as 'professional medical care' is
replaced by the efforts of trained laypersons, home practitioners,
untrained amateurs, backyard 'medical entrepreneurs' and witch
doctors (in chronological order).

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
[...]

Id have pegged Eddy as more of a "bug chaser"

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is