Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting board to fit kitchen sink

On Fri, 13 May 2011 06:28:48 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message
. 3.70...
fired this volley in
:

In an age of antibiotic - resistant disease, I doubt the
wisdom of that.

That's all the MORE reason to "get exposed" to minor amounts of
infectants.

This gives me a business idea. How about a weekend vacation and immunization
spa? Two days in my ancient dirt-floor garage ought to do it. It's got
everything -- a roof, plenty of wildlife hanging out, and a grill for
cookouts right outside. There are bugs in that floor that have been
cultivating for 80 years -- diseases that everyone thought were extinct.

$50. And I'll put up a cot and rig the garden hose for a shower...

All Right! Pox Partay!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pox_party

Nuckin' FUTZ!

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that
we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how