Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting board to fit kitchen sink

On Fri, 13 May 2011 04:35:35 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2011 20:12:45 -0700,
wrote:
Who said anything about 'sterile'?

You looked as if you were going to any second there, Winnie.
Any second.

Pshaw, I say. Moderation, not psychosis.

Our job is to maintain our existing feedback loops in shape and
give them medical assistance when they fall out of regulation.
I *agree* that the occasional 'bacterial challenge' is normally
a *good thing*. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine

However:
Part of our task is to avoid (let's face it) serious man-made
illnesses that are likely to knock our feedback loops flat
before they have time to recover.

Right.

Our problems start the moment we deny the massive effectiveness
of our evolved hardware and our problems get really huge when we
hand over total responsibility for our wellness to elite shamans,
some of which would not recognise the Hippocratic Oath if it were
spelled out in front of them. They are part of our exploding
criminal class because they make their money *creating* illness.

Ayup. It's all about money any more. Doctors make a whole lot more
maintaining an illness vs. removing it from their patients.
Can you say "Medical/Industrial Complex"? I knew you could.

When I'm king, there will be free/cheap clinics everywhere again, and
they'll allow us white folk in 'em again.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that
we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how