Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Texas Governor wants help

Texas governor, Rick Perry, wants help from the federal government
because of the problem his state is having with wildfires. He's
complaining because it's been two weeks since he asked the White House
to declare Texas a disaster area so it can receive money from the
federal government to help the state pay for the damage done by the fires.

But this is the same governor that not long ago talked about seceding
from the union. This is the governor that has loudly and often
criticized Obama and the federal government in general for being
incompetent. He's stated repeatedly the federal government needs to be
smaller.

So now that he needs help from outside the state he's singing a
different tune. He wants help from the federal government after
badmouthing it for years. And now he wonders why it's taking so long for
the Obama administration to come to his aid. Is he really that stupid?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/2/2011 11:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 02 May 2011 22:06:46 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Ok Hawke 0

You want a yes man and a cow-tau to anything and then maybe ?

This should be a NON-Political issue.

You choose to make most everything political you can.

IIRC, Texas, when selling off massive tracks of land extending to
Montana and such - for a mere pittance - reserved and was granted
the right to divide. The Civil war had a lot to do with not splitting
into more than one. The Federal Government tends to take anything and
everything it wants. It owns more than 60% - I think it is near 70% of
the land west of the Mississippi. That is talking when looking at the
farming central lands. Between Indian lands and Federal lands and
Military lands there isn't much to "we the people" lands.

Martin

Very well stated.

Why havent you killfiled the Parakeet yet? He isnt here for
metalworking..just to be a DNC Useful Idiot.

Maybe because he's not nearly as big a pussy as you and your right wing
cronies are and can actually deal with someone who he doesn't agree with.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/1/2011 1:01 PM, Hawke wrote:

[...]

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

LOL..apparently Martin lives in Texas.

I suggest all those "The Federal Government Can Go To Hell" Repubicans
go pee on their fires.

That will show the Feds who is boss.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/1/2011 1:01 PM, Hawke wrote:
[...]

six. " *Jonah Goldberg (modified)- Hide quoted text -

Gummer...why don't you go to Texas and pee on the fire?

Let us know how it works out.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/4/2011 9:12 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Michael A. wrote in message
m...

"." wrote:

? Gunner ? on Tue, 03 May 2011 11:22:31 -0700
? typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
??
???
??? Reply: Then why doesn't Texas say give us all the IRS money we sent
you and
??? we will fight our own fires. As well as we are going to charge you
in the
??? USA, less Texas more for our oil and refinery products. Sounds like
your
??? solution.
??
?? Point, set and match!!
??
?? Very well done Sir!
??
?? How about doing gas rationing..say by voter registration card?
??
?? $10 a gallon for Democrats, $.99 a gallon for conservatives?
?
? Any driver of a car with an Obama sticker, or other sign of
? Progressive sentiments, Is to return to morrow with a new hybrid.; and
? will then get a number for the line for the solar powered pump.
? Service is available between the hours of civil twilight and one hour
? past sunrise, and from one hour before sunset and civil twilight in
? the evenings. Weather permitting. Presuming they have filed the
? proper permits, and have the requisite license to use a carbon dioxide
? producing means of transportation.
??
?? Afterall...Democrats are Green!! Do it for da chillins!
?
? Likewise, I'm sure.

so you feel that destroying for your pleasure so that my children have a
worse lifestyle is OK? That it is wrong to try to clean up after other
people? You must be one of those trolls that enjoys living in your own
excrement - I do not, nor do almost any known animal - it is only you
guys who think that trying to protect our planet is a liberal plot that
want us all to live in the garbage (both verbal and literal) that you
spew and never clean up. May you enjoy the fruits of your labors sooner
rather than later.

It's not our fault that you had kids. You should have know better,
and kept it in your pants.

If we didn't have kids, who would pay your VA benefits? Who would be paying
for Gunner's medical bills? You? Ha.

We need LOTS more young Mexicans, who don't claim returns on their income
tax deducations, or you're both screwed. d8-)

Nah, they're not screwed. They don't have to worry about the future
because they haven't got long to live. My bet is that neither Gummer or
Terrell are going to even live through their 60s. So thanks you two for
dying soon and not costing us too much. BTW, have you guys thought about
taking up smoking again? Just a thought.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 03 May 2011 11:22:31 -0700

[...]

pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 May 2011 21:50:51 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

Very good, sir. But why not take it all the way? They must not be
allowed to buy Hybrids or use carbon-dioxide-producing vehicles. They
shall be required to buy totally electric cars, complete with solar
roofs for charging, so as to eliminate _all_ ghastly and deadly CO2
production.

This requirement would would have double benefits: keeping them at
home more + keeping them out of the saner public's way.

--
Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found
no remedy for the worst of them all--the apathy of human beings.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"." wrote:

[...]

You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques on Wed, 04 May 2011
04:56:42 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
wrote:

[...]

But I _want_ to _sell_ them gasoline. At $4.05 a quart! But I
just want them to truly value the gasoline they are buying, and
understand that their actions have consequences. If they wish to back
a job destroying ideology, then let them enjoy the fruits of their
"labor."
You don't like high gas prices, then go buy a new car.
We don't need to expand oil production, we can use alternative
sources of "energy".
"Win the Future" with Green Energy.

This requirement would would have double benefits: keeping them at
home more + keeping them out of the saner public's way.

As an alternative, I would require them to ride bicycles made
entirely from natural products (and carbon fibre is _not_ a natural
product), and assembled using nothing which involved petrochemicals or
electricity in the manufacturing, processing or transportation.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well, my fantasy is that the right-wing retards are required to drive
Larry's bloated pickup truck running on empty, in the South L.A.
neighborhoods that Gunner claims to frequent or in the stinking desert in
July, with nothing on you but Gunner's credit card.

That's hell on wheels. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

LOL...how many right wing retards can you fit in Larry's bloated
pickup truck headed out of control for the edge of the cliff?

Answer : Not enough.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 May 2011 22:12:49 -0700, "." wrote:

[...]

Your children? You dont even have a nym, let alone a name.

And besides..gays dont have children. Well..its against the law in the
US and we tend to be hard on them when we catch them.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 7, 2:57*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Liar.

Why aren't you in Texas peeing on the fires to help your fellow
conservatives?

TMT