Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Texas Governor wants help

"." wrote:

? Gunner ? on Tue, 03 May 2011 11:22:31 -0700
? typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
??
???
??? Reply: Then why doesn't Texas say give us all the IRS money we sent you and
??? we will fight our own fires. As well as we are going to charge you in the
??? USA, less Texas more for our oil and refinery products. Sounds like your
??? solution.
??
?? Point, set and match!!
??
?? Very well done Sir!
??
?? How about doing gas rationing..say by voter registration card?
??
?? $10 a gallon for Democrats, $.99 a gallon for conservatives?
?
? Any driver of a car with an Obama sticker, or other sign of
? Progressive sentiments, Is to return to morrow with a new hybrid.; and
? will then get a number for the line for the solar powered pump.
? Service is available between the hours of civil twilight and one hour
? past sunrise, and from one hour before sunset and civil twilight in
? the evenings. Weather permitting. Presuming they have filed the
? proper permits, and have the requisite license to use a carbon dioxide
? producing means of transportation.
??
?? Afterall...Democrats are Green!! Do it for da chillins!
?
? Likewise, I'm sure.

so you feel that destroying for your pleasure so that my children have a
worse lifestyle is OK? That it is wrong to try to clean up after other
people? You must be one of those trolls that enjoys living in your own
excrement - I do not, nor do almost any known animal - it is only you
guys who think that trying to protect our planet is a liberal plot that
want us all to live in the garbage (both verbal and literal) that you
spew and never clean up. May you enjoy the fruits of your labors sooner
rather than later.

It's not our fault that you had kids. You should have know better,
and kept it in your pants.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.