Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $50

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 06:51:00 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 06:39:37 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:30:15 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

SucksRangers is of that sort of low personality. Which is why he has
been in my killfile for a number of years. Having anything to do with
him gives me a dirty feeling and a strong urge for a hot shower with
lots of soap.

SO WHY DO IT EVERY FRACKING DODGAMMED DAY OF YOUR LIFE, FOOL?
Those of us who know and love you also hate you for your massive daily
rants with/at the fracking trolls. JUST SAY NO! and don't do it any
more, please.

Larry...SucksRangers is long been in my killfile.
I only post when OTHERS here respond to him.
Take it up with those that havent killfiled him.

Really.

I do take it up with them, but you are the #1 replier to trolls on
this newsgroup, old buddy. That's a bad choice. The IGNORE key is a
much better choice and doesn't cost anything. In fact, it lengthens
your day. Give it a try, please.

Can you cite (1) bit of metalworking SucksRanges has EVER commented on?

Freel free to provide any cites you might find.

Hell, Gunner, I'm not standing up for the fool. I'm asking you to
remember the S/N ratio here and do something about it. It's easy. You
simply -don't- reply to the trolls (or the posts good people have
replied to the trolls). You'll have more time and less anger.
Win/Win, wot?

Sorry old friend..but.....

Oh, bullpuckey. See above.

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Anger? LOL..I have no anger when replying to the mentally ill. I have
only contempt and a certain delight in smashing them to pieces.
Afterall...they have ruined the nation for decades to come.

Sorry old friend..but.....

Oh, bullpuckey. See above.

See above indeed.

VBG

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 04/30/2011 09:29 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Hell, Gunner, I'm not standing up for the fool. I'm asking you to
remember the S/N ratio here and do something about it. It's easy. You
simply -don't- reply to the trolls (or the posts good people have
replied to the trolls). You'll have more time and less anger.
Win/Win, wot?

Sorry, Gunny, I gotta agree with Larry on this one.
Ignore the dumb****s. Life's too short.

Unless you are doing it for fun or practicing your mental
agility....

technomaNge
--
Measure once.
Cut twice.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:59:36 -0500, technomaNge
wrote:

On 04/30/2011 09:29 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Hell, Gunner, I'm not standing up for the fool. I'm asking you to
remember the S/N ratio here and do something about it. It's easy. You
simply -don't- reply to the trolls (or the posts good people have
replied to the trolls). You'll have more time and less anger.
Win/Win, wot?

Sorry, Gunny, I gotta agree with Larry on this one.
Ignore the dumb****s. Life's too short.

Unless you are doing it for fun or practicing your mental
agility....

technomaNge

Well..I do admit its fun..and I do have a rather nasty streak in the
middle of my otherwise sterling and gentle personality....

And since I cant kill them (yet)...its about the only way I can satisfy
my nasty streak. Now if they didnt come here and pull this ****..Id
keep him tucked away in his footlocker and wrap it with chains......

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 04/30/2011 09:29 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Hell, Gunner, I'm not standing up for the fool. I'm asking you to
remember the S/N ratio here and do something about it. It's easy. You
simply -don't- reply to the trolls (or the posts good people have
replied to the trolls). You'll have more time and less anger.
Win/Win, wot?

Sorry, Gunny, I gotta agree with Larry on this one.
Ignore the dumb****s. Life's too short.

Unless you are doing it for fun or practicing your mental
agility....

If it's the latter case, I'm gonna have to filter him.

technomaNge
--
Measure once.
Cut twice.

Bwahahahahaha! Two point, TM.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"ATP" wrote in message

"Ignoramus30780" wrote in message

I find it very distasteful to see any attempts to involve IRS into
USENET feuds.

In fact, I strongly condemn this.

I agree. It's not cool. Anyone who takes this newsgroup so seriously that
they take feuds to real life ought to reevaluate their priorities....

One problem: Immature people with mental problems just don't think that
way.

It is of the utmost importance to win every argument, every counterpoint,
every fine point, and even moot ones. They are small insecure short dicked
people who find this as a replacement for their six foot ladder that they
used to take to street corners and spew over the heads of people. And here,
the numbers are so great that they get enough gullible respondents to make
it worth their while.

Several of the people involved in this fracas have been in my killfile for a
very long time. They just don't have anything to say that I want to hear,
and they are not worthy of my time. An argument requires two people, and
once one backs out, it's over. Arguing with an idiot is difficult because
they have so much more experience at it than you do.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

SO WHY DO IT EVERY FRACKING DODGAMMED DAY OF YOUR LIFE, FOOL?
Those of us who know and love you also hate you for your massive daily
rants with/at the fracking trolls. JUST SAY NO! and don't do it any
more, please.

Larry...SucksRangers is long been in my killfile.
I only post when OTHERS here respond to him.
Take it up with those that havent killfiled him.

Really.

Can you cite (1) bit of metalworking SucksRanges has EVER commented on?

Freel free to provide any cites you might find.

Sorry old friend..but.....

Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 01 May 2011 20:17:13 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

SO WHY DO IT EVERY FRACKING DODGAMMED DAY OF YOUR LIFE, FOOL?
Those of us who know and love you also hate you for your massive daily
rants with/at the fracking trolls. JUST SAY NO! and don't do it any
more, please.

Larry...SucksRangers is long been in my killfile.
I only post when OTHERS here respond to him.
Take it up with those that havent killfiled him.

Really.

Can you cite (1) bit of metalworking SucksRanges has EVER commented on?

Freel free to provide any cites you might find.

Sorry old friend..but.....

Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Et tu, Brutus.

It's ironic that Terrell, who has been in my killfile for years, would
suggest that you killfile me. titter

--
We're all here because we're not all there.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Et tu, Brutus.

It's ironic that Terrell, who has been in my killfile for years, would
suggest that you killfile me. titter

You have Michael in a kill file? For Croms sake..why???

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Et tu, Brutus.

It's ironic that Terrell, who has been in my killfile for years, would
suggest that you killfile me. titter

You have Michael in a kill file? For Croms sake..why???

My jokes are better than his, and he's jealous.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

SO WHY DO IT EVERY FRACKING DODGAMMED DAY OF YOUR LIFE, FOOL?
Those of us who know and love you also hate you for your massive daily
rants with/at the fracking trolls. JUST SAY NO! and don't do it any
more, please.

Larry...SucksRangers is long been in my killfile.
I only post when OTHERS here respond to him.
Take it up with those that havent killfiled him.

Really.

Can you cite (1) bit of metalworking SucksRanges has EVER commented on?

Freel free to provide any cites you might find.

Sorry old friend..but.....

Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Lots of things go a bit off, when they get really old. ;-)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Et tu, Brutus.

It's ironic that Terrell, who has been in my killfile for years, would
suggest that you killfile me. titter

Yeah, this is starting to sound like the battle of the killfiles: Gunner,
and you , and now Terrell. It's the answer to the question, "If a sociopath
falls in the woods with his fingers stuck in his ears, does he know if he
made a sound?"

If we could just get you to killfile each other and everyone else, there
might be a restoration of respectful discussions around here.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.

Speak for yourself, Larry. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Et tu, Brutus.

It's ironic that Terrell, who has been in my killfile for years, would
suggest that you killfile me. titter

You have Michael in a kill file? For Croms sake..why???

Larry has to be careful with his gastroesophageal reflux. Bile corrodes your
plumbing.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Et tu, Brutus.

It's ironic that Terrell, who has been in my killfile for years, would
suggest that you killfile me. titter

You have Michael in a kill file? For Croms sake..why???

It has been awhile. I no longer recall why, but it's usually one of
several things: posts by trolls, continual posts to trolls, several
attacks on people I consider key posters, an attack or three on me,
posting only off-topic messages, or severe HUYA liberalism. It's
usually a combination of these things, and probably a few others.

--
Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found
no remedy for the worst of them all--the apathy of human beings.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Et tu, Brutus.

It's ironic that Terrell, who has been in my killfile for years, would
suggest that you killfile me. titter

You have Michael in a kill file? For Croms sake..why???

It has been awhile. I no longer recall why, but it's usually one of
several things: posts by trolls, continual posts to trolls, several
attacks on people I consider key posters, an attack or three on me,
posting only off-topic messages, or severe HUYA liberalism. It's
usually a combination of these things, and probably a few others.

Odd..Ive not known him to do those things.

Shrug

Gunner