Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $50

On Sun, 01 May 2011 20:17:13 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

SO WHY DO IT EVERY FRACKING DODGAMMED DAY OF YOUR LIFE, FOOL?
Those of us who know and love you also hate you for your massive daily
rants with/at the fracking trolls. JUST SAY NO! and don't do it any
more, please.

Larry...SucksRangers is long been in my killfile.
I only post when OTHERS here respond to him.
Take it up with those that havent killfiled him.

Really.

Can you cite (1) bit of metalworking SucksRanges has EVER commented on?

Freel free to provide any cites you might find.

Sorry old friend..but.....

Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile Larry, so you don't have to
see his constant off topic rants about others? ;-)

Nah..I actually really like Larry. He is one of the reasons I read here.
He is a good ol boy.

A bit...."off"..but that simply adds to his charm VBG

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is