Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $50

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:59:36 -0500, technomaNge
wrote:

On 04/30/2011 09:29 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Hell, Gunner, I'm not standing up for the fool. I'm asking you to
remember the S/N ratio here and do something about it. It's easy. You
simply -don't- reply to the trolls (or the posts good people have
replied to the trolls). You'll have more time and less anger.
Win/Win, wot?

Sorry, Gunny, I gotta agree with Larry on this one.
Ignore the dumb****s. Life's too short.

Unless you are doing it for fun or practicing your mental
agility....

technomaNge

Well..I do admit its fun..and I do have a rather nasty streak in the
middle of my otherwise sterling and gentle personality....

And since I cant kill them (yet)...its about the only way I can satisfy
my nasty streak. Now if they didnt come here and pull this ****..Id
keep him tucked away in his footlocker and wrap it with chains......

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is