Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $50

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 06:51:00 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 06:39:37 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:30:15 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

SucksRangers is of that sort of low personality. Which is why he has
been in my killfile for a number of years. Having anything to do with
him gives me a dirty feeling and a strong urge for a hot shower with
lots of soap.

SO WHY DO IT EVERY FRACKING DODGAMMED DAY OF YOUR LIFE, FOOL?
Those of us who know and love you also hate you for your massive daily
rants with/at the fracking trolls. JUST SAY NO! and don't do it any
more, please.

Larry...SucksRangers is long been in my killfile.
I only post when OTHERS here respond to him.
Take it up with those that havent killfiled him.

Really.

I do take it up with them, but you are the #1 replier to trolls on
this newsgroup, old buddy. That's a bad choice. The IGNORE key is a
much better choice and doesn't cost anything. In fact, it lengthens
your day. Give it a try, please.

Can you cite (1) bit of metalworking SucksRanges has EVER commented on?

Freel free to provide any cites you might find.

Hell, Gunner, I'm not standing up for the fool. I'm asking you to
remember the S/N ratio here and do something about it. It's easy. You
simply -don't- reply to the trolls (or the posts good people have
replied to the trolls). You'll have more time and less anger.
Win/Win, wot?

Sorry old friend..but.....

Oh, bullpuckey. See above.

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs