Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default Results of a poll about Trump....

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of in
Washington.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"ATP" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of in
Washington.

To those of us who live in the NYC area, he's our favorite con man and
self-promoter. You can tell when he's trying to con you -- his lips are
moving.

He's been such a joke around here for so long that it's really funny to see
people in other parts of the country appear to take him seriously.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 12, 11:20*am, "ATP" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

... http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of in
Washington.

Trump is pumping his ratings up on his shows.

And he is playing to the same low IQ audience that watches his
circuses.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:20:26 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of in
Washington.

But..some of his investments went tits up..but not all. He is a VERY
good busnessman. And manages to recover each and every time.

Frankly..I dont care if he is a conservative or not. What the nation
needs..badly..very badly..is a good businessman and survivor.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of in
Washington.

To those of us who live in the NYC area, he's our favorite con man and
self-promoter. You can tell when he's trying to con you -- his lips are
moving.

He's been such a joke around here for so long that it's really funny to see
people in other parts of the country appear to take him seriously.

Take Trump seriously?
LOL!
Good one, Ed!

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of
in Washington.

To those of us who live in the NYC area, he's our favorite con man and
self-promoter. You can tell when he's trying to con you -- his lips are
moving.

He's been such a joke around here for so long that it's really funny to
see people in other parts of the country appear to take him seriously.

Take Trump seriously?
LOL!
Good one, Ed!

Take a look at today's CNN poll. He's tied with Huckabee for first place,
for the Republican nomination.

Democrats are cheering. g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of in
Washington.

But..some of his investments went tits up..but not all. He is a VERY
good busnessman. And manages to recover each and every time.

Frankly..I dont care if he is a conservative or not. What the nation
needs..badly..very badly..is a good businessman and survivor.

There is pretty good money in comedy. Satire is especially big nowadays.
But nobody is going to pay for it if you give it away for free.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 12, 11:25*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of in
Washington.

To those of us who live in the NYC area, he's our favorite con man and
self-promoter. You can tell when he's trying to con you -- his lips are
moving.

He's been such a joke around here for so long that it's really funny to see
people in other parts of the country appear to take him seriously.

--
Ed Huntress

Remember that a sucker is born every minute...

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

But..some of his investments went tits up..but not all. He is a
VERY
good busnessman. And manages to recover each and every time.

Frankly..I dont care if he is a conservative or not. What the
nation
needs..badly..very badly..is a good businessman and survivor.

Gunner

As goes American business, thus goes America. The current
administration is anti-business and some would say "Anti-American".
Or, is it that they just don't have a clue how business works?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 12, 10:21*pm, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

But..some of his investments went tits up..but not all. *He is a
VERY
good busnessman. And manages to recover each and every time.

Frankly..I dont care if he is a conservative or not. *What the
nation
needs..badly..very badly..is a good businessman and survivor.

Gunner

As goes American business, thus goes America. *The current
administration is anti-business and some would say "Anti-American".
Or, is it that they just don't have a clue how business works?

The stock market disagrees with you.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner wrote in message

But..some of his investments went tits up..but not all. He is a
VERY
good busnessman. And manages to recover each and every time.

Frankly..I dont care if he is a conservative or not. What the
nation
needs..badly..very badly..is a good businessman and survivor.

Gunner

As goes American business, thus goes America. The current
administration is anti-business and some would say "Anti-American".
Or, is it that they just don't have a clue how business works?

The stock market disagrees with you.

TMT

And as usual you are seeing that business does better when Democrats are
in power. Just look how lousy business did under Bush's handling. It's
doing great now. Profits have been soaring for more than a year. By the
way, jobs have been growing for 14 straight months too. That's the good
news. The bad news; pay for workers has gone up 2% in the last year, but
it's gone up 27% for CEOs. That's just the way republicans want it.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:04:29 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of in
Washington.

To those of us who live in the NYC area, he's our favorite con man and
self-promoter. You can tell when he's trying to con you -- his lips are
moving.

He's been such a joke around here for so long that it's really funny to see
people in other parts of the country appear to take him seriously.

Take Trump seriously?
LOL!
Good one, Ed!

Whats Trumps net worth these days?

Yours?

Eds?

And we are supposed to take either of you seriously?

VBG

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:21:25 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .

But..some of his investments went tits up..but not all. He is a
VERY
good busnessman. And manages to recover each and every time.

Frankly..I dont care if he is a conservative or not. What the
nation
needs..badly..very badly..is a good businessman and survivor.

Gunner

As goes American business, thus goes America. The current
administration is anti-business and some would say "Anti-American".
Or, is it that they just don't have a clue how business works?

Limbaugh was talking about that the other day...he had come to the
conclusion that the Left is both evil..and incompetent.

All they are going to do is crash the nation.

(then they will be killed enmass)

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
[...]

If that's your criterion, Gunner, then you must think that Britney Spears is
a great artist, and that you're a circus clown. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
[...]

That's not really a fair comparison, Ed. Although Britney Spears has had a
net toxic effect on popular culture similar to the Donald, I don't think she
has bankrupted any investors or defaulted on bond payments:-)

Trump is good at promoting himself and hustling. He's never invented
anything or created anything of value, IMHO. His specialty is highly
leveraged deals that pander to the worst aspects of our society. When they
go belly up, he seems to walk away unscathed. Warren Buffett has created
value and also made many of his investors rich. I respect the latter.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
[...]

As I said, in the NYC area, The Donald is our favorite con man. He was
entertaining while he was exchanging wives and filling the scandal pages,
but he wore kind of thin, like his hair.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
[...]

I haven't studied Romney's business record in detail but at first glance it
looks like he can make a credible claim as a good businessman.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
[...]

Notice how Ed once again avoids the hard questions?

VBG

Typical of him.

Speaking of those that pander to the worst aspects of our society..how
are the Clintons doing these days?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
[...]

What was the "hard question," Gunner? Are you asking if making a lot of
money is evidence of political seriousness? Again, there's Britney on your
side of the issue, and Mike Tyson, and Bernie Madoff, and Donald Trump.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
[...]

I don't think it was an appropriate question and its premise was flawed. Do
we all have to post our net worth to express an opinion or state a fact?

Speaking of those that pander to the worst aspects of our society..how
are the Clintons doing these days?

Gunner

Bill has been doing some good work in Harlem and for Haiti. Hilary is pretty
much upholding the same foreign policy that we had under G.W. Bush. Why do
you feel they pander to the worst aspects of our society?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
"Gunner wrote in message
[...]

If you're saying that net worth is what should determine if someone is
taken seriously you have to understand what that means to you. If it's
net worth you're using as your standard then someone like you, with a
negative net worth, wouldn't ever be listened to. That's never.

Sure you want to base what someone says by what they're worth?

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:18:08 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

As I said, in the NYC area, The Donald is our favorite con man. He was
entertaining while he was exchanging wives and filling the scandal pages,
but he wore kind of thin, like his hair.

--
Ed Huntress

Oh...like that 2 term Democrat President Bill Clinton?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
[...]

Your opinion is noted with some boredom.

Speaking of those that pander to the worst aspects of our society..how
are the Clintons doing these days?

Gunner

Bill has been doing some good work in Harlem and for Haiti. Hilary is pretty
much upholding the same foreign policy that we had under G.W. Bush. Why do
you feel they pander to the worst aspects of our society?

Oh yes, both are eligible for sainthood.

Indeed.

Oh **** yes.

You forget the 2 terms of the Clinton presidency didnt you?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
six. " Jonah Goldberg (modified)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
[...]

six. " *Jonah Goldberg (modified)- Hide quoted text -

You forgot to add what your worth is Gummer.

Considering what we know about your lack of worth, your political
opinion would seem to be worth the same as your economic
worth....nothing.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

m...
wrote:

news:ssi5q6lj5ctbk80pssmktekdv421ofne68@4a x.com...
[...]

You mean some of the most productive years in American history?

While the years of George Bush Jr. are some of the most destructive in
American history.
TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Bill has been doing some good work in Harlem and for Haiti. Hilary is pretty
much upholding the same foreign policy that we had under G.W. Bush. Why do
you feel they pander to the worst aspects of our society?

Oh yes, both are eligible for sainthood.

Indeed.

Oh **** yes.

I wonder who's getting stained blue dresses in Haiti...

I'm also wondering "Could he be selling Whitewater lots to the rich
Haitians?"

You forget the 2 terms of the Clinton presidency didnt you?

I don't like Combover Trump any better than Clintoon.

--
Threee days before Tucson, Howard Dean explained that the
tea party movement is "the last gasp of the generation that

Let us hope that Dean is the last gasp of the generation
of liberals whose default position in any argument is to
indict opponents as racists. This McCarthyism of the left
-- devoid of intellectual content, unsupported by data --
is a mental tic, not an idea but a tactic for avoiding
engagement with ideas. It expresses limitless contempt for
the American people, who have reciprocated by reducing
liberalism to its current characteristics of electoral
weakness and bad sociology. --George Will 14 JAN 2011
Article titled "Tragedies often spark plenty of analysis"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:32:26 -0700

Notice how Ed once again avoids the hard questions?

VBG

Typical of him.

Speaking of those that pander to the worst aspects of our society..how
are the Clintons doing these days?

Bubba I might join for an evening of drinking beer and chasing
women (were that something I did) - but I'm not loaning him money, or
opening a tab while he's around. B-)
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!