Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Results of a poll about Trump....

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:21:25 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .

But..some of his investments went tits up..but not all. He is a
VERY
good busnessman. And manages to recover each and every time.

Frankly..I dont care if he is a conservative or not. What the
nation
needs..badly..very badly..is a good businessman and survivor.

Gunner

As goes American business, thus goes America. The current
administration is anti-business and some would say "Anti-American".
Or, is it that they just don't have a clue how business works?

Limbaugh was talking about that the other day...he had come to the
conclusion that the Left is both evil..and incompetent.

All they are going to do is crash the nation.

(then they will be killed enmass)

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is