Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default Results of a poll about Trump....

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"ATP" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:04:29 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his
recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his
company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more
of in
Washington.

To those of us who live in the NYC area, he's our favorite con man
and
self-promoter. You can tell when he's trying to con you -- his lips
are
moving.

He's been such a joke around here for so long that it's really funny
to see
people in other parts of the country appear to take him seriously.

Take Trump seriously?
LOL!
Good one, Ed!

Whats Trumps net worth these days?

Yours?

Eds?

And we are supposed to take either of you seriously?

VBG

Gunner

If that's your criterion, Gunner, then you must think that Britney
Spears is a great artist, and that you're a circus clown. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

That's not really a fair comparison, Ed. Although Britney Spears has had
a net toxic effect on popular culture similar to the Donald, I don't
think she has bankrupted any investors or defaulted on bond payments:-)

Trump is good at promoting himself and hustling. He's never invented
anything or created anything of value, IMHO. His specialty is highly
leveraged deals that pander to the worst aspects of our society. When
they go belly up, he seems to walk away unscathed. Warren Buffett has
created value and also made many of his investors rich. I respect the
latter.

As I said, in the NYC area, The Donald is our favorite con man. He was
entertaining while he was exchanging wives and filling the scandal pages,
but he wore kind of thin, like his hair.

--
Ed Huntress

I haven't studied Romney's business record in detail but at first glance it
looks like he can make a credible claim as a good businessman.