Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Results of a poll about Trump....

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:18:08 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

As I said, in the NYC area, The Donald is our favorite con man. He was
entertaining while he was exchanging wives and filling the scandal pages,
but he wore kind of thin, like his hair.

--
Ed Huntress

Oh...like that 2 term Democrat President Bill Clinton?

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is