Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Results of a poll about Trump....

On Apr 12, 11:25*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/resul...MO_CODE=BEEE-1

Trump is a bit of a clown, he may be delighting birthers with his recent
remarks, but he's really not a conservative. Also google his company's
bankruptcies and decide if that's the management style we need more of in
Washington.

To those of us who live in the NYC area, he's our favorite con man and
self-promoter. You can tell when he's trying to con you -- his lips are
moving.

He's been such a joke around here for so long that it's really funny to see
people in other parts of the country appear to take him seriously.

--
Ed Huntress

Remember that a sucker is born every minute...

TMT