Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Spring is here!

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/lox/

It's currently raining in sheets, and the temp. is being reported as
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Whittier+CA+90606

Cheers!
Rich

How many uSv/hr is that?

Cheers

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:55:32 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/lox/

It's currently raining in sheets, and the temp. is being reported as
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Whittier+CA+90606

Cheers!
Rich

How many uSv/hr is that?

Closest thing on the Rad net is SF, at 26.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/lox/

It's currently raining in sheets, and the temp. is being reported as
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Whittier+CA+90606

Cheers!
Rich

How many uSv/hr is that?

Closest thing on the Rad net is SF, at 26.

If it is from this site:
http://radiationnetwork.com/

Those units are in counts/minute from amateur users' uncalibrated meters. 26
microsieverts/hr would be cause for some concern.

Smelly water in underground spring-fed spring box, cistern [email protected] Home Repair 1 December 7th 08 04:32 PM
Is it spring now? JesseNewY Home Repair 1 March 10th 07 03:52 PM
Spring! George Woodturning 12 April 2nd 06 12:30 AM
Spring Name? Tim Wescott Metalworking 3 July 28th 05 08:19 PM
Spring George Woodturning 8 April 1st 05 12:28 AM