DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Spring is here! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/320554-re-ot-spring-here.html)

Martin Riddle March 21st 11 01:55 AM

OT Spring is here!

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/lox/

It's currently raining in sheets, and the temp. is being reported as
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Whittier+CA+90606

Cheers!
Rich

How many uSv/hr is that?

Cheers

Larry Jaques[_3_] March 21st 11 02:10 AM

OT Spring is here!

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:55:32 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/lox/

It's currently raining in sheets, and the temp. is being reported as
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Whittier+CA+90606

Cheers!
Rich

How many uSv/hr is that?

Closest thing on the Rad net is SF, at 26.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who

anorton March 21st 11 04:30 AM

OT Spring is here!

wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/lox/

It's currently raining in sheets, and the temp. is being reported as
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Whittier+CA+90606

Cheers!
Rich

How many uSv/hr is that?

Closest thing on the Rad net is SF, at 26.

If it is from this site:
http://radiationnetwork.com/

Those units are in counts/minute from amateur users' uncalibrated meters. 26
microsieverts/hr would be cause for some concern.