Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama visibly shaken by Earthquake

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:31:33 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Boris Kapusta wrote:

Obama visibly shaken by Earthquake

(Routers) - President Obama was informed that two Brazilian rescue
workers were killed during recovery efforts in Japan during his
morning press conference today.

Reporters were surprised to see the normally well composed Obama
collapse at his desk, visibly shaken. His head was held in his
trembling hands, and appeared to be holding back tears.

Shortly thereafter he was able to compose himself and continue the
press conference, where he asked, "Exactly how much is a brazilian?"

This did not surprise reporters since he obviously has no clue how
much a billion or trillion is either.

The first time I heard this, it was about Dubya. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Sorry, the big earthquake happened on Obama's watch.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

Obama visibly shaken by Earthquake

(Routers) - President Obama was informed that two Brazilian rescue
workers were killed during recovery efforts in Japan during his
morning press conference today.

Reporters were surprised to see the normally well composed Obama
collapse at his desk, visibly shaken. His head was held in his
trembling hands, and appeared to be holding back tears.

Shortly thereafter he was able to compose himself and continue the
press conference, where he asked, "Exactly how much is a brazilian?"

This did not surprise reporters since he obviously has no clue how
much a billion or trillion is either.

The first time I heard this, it was about Dubya. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Sorry, the big earthquake happened on Obama's watch

What surprises me is that the wingers haven't (yet) blamed Obama for
causing the earthquake as a clever way to provide ammunition for the
anti-nuke commies on the left.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

[...]

*********

We all know Bush caused the quake with his weather machine...the same one he used to
kill Blacks in NO.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:12*pm, Boris Kapusta wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:31:33 -0700, Rich Grise

The first time I heard this, it was about Dubya. ;-)

Sorry, the big earthquake happened on Obama's watch

What surprises me is that the wingers haven't (yet) blamed Obama for
causing the earthquake as a clever way to provide ammunition for the
anti-nuke commies on the left.

Well, that's probably because the "wingers" aren't like the leftists
who are so quick to blame Dubya for Obama's ****ups.

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
rangerssuck wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:12 pm, Boris Kapusta wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:31:33 -0700, Rich Grise

The first time I heard this, it was about Dubya. ;-)

Sorry, the big earthquake happened on Obama's watch

What surprises me is that the wingers haven't (yet) blamed Obama for
causing the earthquake as a clever way to provide ammunition for the
anti-nuke commies on the left.

Well, that's probably because the "wingers" aren't like the leftists
who are so quick to blame Dubya for Obama's ****ups.

Hope This Helps!
Rich

I just want my atomic-powered flying car! SOMEBODY'S to blame!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

[...]

anti-nuke commies on the left.- Hide quoted text -

Be patient....wingers are a slow bunch.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

[...]

LOL, who are you trying to fool? You know that Bush controls the
weather and disaster machine. Remember how your team blamed him for
the hurricanes? Laugh, laugh, laugh. Be careful or he may send you a
hailstorm.

Obama visibly shaken by Earthquake Don Foreman Metalworking 24 March 19th 11 03:59 AM
AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future. Karsten Kruse Metalworking 10 May 2nd 09 06:54 AM
Earthquake Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 12 July 21st 08 04:19 PM
Earthquake Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 100 March 3rd 08 04:18 PM