DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Obama visibly shaken by Earthquake (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/320250-re-obama-visibly-shaken-earthquake.html)

Boris Kapusta March 14th 11 11:12 PM

Obama visibly shaken by Earthquake

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:31:33 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

Boris Kapusta wrote:

Obama visibly shaken by Earthquake

(Routers) - President Obama was informed that two Brazilian rescue
workers were killed during recovery efforts in Japan during his
morning press conference today.

Reporters were surprised to see the normally well composed Obama
collapse at his desk, visibly shaken. His head was held in his
trembling hands, and appeared to be holding back tears.

Shortly thereafter he was able to compose himself and continue the
press conference, where he asked, "Exactly how much is a brazilian?"

This did not surprise reporters since he obviously has no clue how
much a billion or trillion is either.

The first time I heard this, it was about Dubya. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Sorry, the big earthquake happened on Obama's watch.

RangersSuck March 15th 11 02:24 PM

wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

Obama visibly shaken by Earthquake

(Routers) - President Obama was informed that two Brazilian rescue
workers were killed during recovery efforts in Japan during his
morning press conference today.

Reporters were surprised to see the normally well composed Obama
collapse at his desk, visibly shaken. His head was held in his
trembling hands, and appeared to be holding back tears.

Shortly thereafter he was able to compose himself and continue the
press conference, where he asked, "Exactly how much is a brazilian?"

This did not surprise reporters since he obviously has no clue how
much a billion or trillion is either.

The first time I heard this, it was about Dubya. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Sorry, the big earthquake happened on Obama's watch

What surprises me is that the wingers haven't (yet) blamed Obama for
causing the earthquake as a clever way to provide ammunition for the
anti-nuke commies on the left.

Tom Gardner[_6_] March 15th 11 08:05 PM

wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

[...]

*********

We all know Bush caused the quake with his weather machine...the same one he used to
kill Blacks in NO.

Rich Grise[_3_] March 15th 11 11:35 PM

rangerssuck wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:12*pm, Boris Kapusta wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:31:33 -0700, Rich Grise

The first time I heard this, it was about Dubya. ;-)

Sorry, the big earthquake happened on Obama's watch

What surprises me is that the wingers haven't (yet) blamed Obama for
causing the earthquake as a clever way to provide ammunition for the
anti-nuke commies on the left.

Well, that's probably because the "wingers" aren't like the leftists
who are so quick to blame Dubya for Obama's ****ups.

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Tom Gardner[_6_] March 16th 11 06:07 AM

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
rangerssuck wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:12 pm, Boris Kapusta wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:31:33 -0700, Rich Grise

The first time I heard this, it was about Dubya. ;-)

Sorry, the big earthquake happened on Obama's watch

What surprises me is that the wingers haven't (yet) blamed Obama for
causing the earthquake as a clever way to provide ammunition for the
anti-nuke commies on the left.

Well, that's probably because the "wingers" aren't like the leftists
who are so quick to blame Dubya for Obama's ****ups.

Hope This Helps!
Rich

I just want my atomic-powered flying car! SOMEBODY'S to blame!

Too_Many_Tools March 17th 11 03:33 PM

wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

[...]

anti-nuke commies on the left.- Hide quoted text -

Be patient....wingers are a slow bunch.

TMT

Boris Kapusta March 19th 11 03:16 AM

Obama visibly shaken by Earthquake

wrote:
Boris Kapusta wrote:

[...]

LOL, who are you trying to fool? You know that Bush controls the
weather and disaster machine. Remember how your team blamed him for
the hurricanes? Laugh, laugh, laugh. Be careful or he may send you a
hailstorm.