Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's Gummer?

On 3/8/2011 6:20 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:28:50 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Mar 8, 2:18 pm, wrote:

You know how conservatives like to talk about what fine, generous, and
giving people they are. But when it actually comes time to put out the
money it's a different story. It's like, we'd love to help the guy out
but we think it's probably better for him to find a way on his own to
pay for his obligations. If we helped him it might make him weak, and we
wouldn't want that to happen.

Hawke

According to an actual study Conservatives were found to be more
generous than Liberals.
It seems the Liberals thought the government should do the giving.

Dan

Liberals only give to those who they can keep on the plantation..and
they only give other peoples money. Never their own.

Its fascinating to see the hate filled, bigoted Leftwing leftards
still are bashing around in a fury of hate and distain.

One would have thought the last election would have taught them a
lesson..but...shrug...they are mentally ill and have gradious dreams
of some sort of "superiority".

They will all be killed in less than 2 yrs. Well...not all..just a
very large number.

Which...works for me.

Ive passed Beryls data along to those keeping the List.
Shrug...Im sure he wont die well.

Gunner

Hey Dickwad, you have been saying we're going to be killed in 2 years
for a year and a half now. It happens in the next six months or you are
full of ****. Hell, why wait? You're full of **** now.

Hawke