Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fishy Metalworking

....Okay, this is certainly off topic if my theory is wrong... But I'm
betting the guy force fed the fish some rare earth magnets and uses a
PC-controlled movement device below the table to control where the fish go.

Any other theories? Anyone speak the language and gain any knowledge?

http://www.tvkim.com/watch/786/kims-...ntrol-goldfish

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
...Okay, this is certainly off topic if my theory is wrong... But I'm
betting the guy force fed the fish some rare earth magnets and uses a
PC-controlled movement device below the table to control where the fish go.

Any other theories? Anyone speak the language and gain any knowledge?

http://www.tvkim.com/watch/786/kims-...ntrol-goldfish

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

Wonder if they are really live fish ???????
the "random" motion could just as easily be
"programed". cute demo though
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
...Okay, this is certainly off topic if my theory is wrong... But I'm
betting the guy force fed the fish some rare earth magnets and uses a
PC-controlled movement device below the table to control where the
fish go.
Any other theories? Anyone speak the language and gain any knowledge?

http://www.tvkim.com/watch/786/kims-...ntrol-goldfish

you can train almost any animal with food.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 3, 7:34*am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
...Okay, this is certainly off topic if my theory is wrong... *But I'm
betting the guy force fed the fish some rare earth magnets and uses a
PC-controlled movement device below the table to control where the fish go.

Any other theories? *Anyone speak the language and gain any knowledge?

http://www.tvkim.com/watch/786/kims-...-magician-cont...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
VIDEOS:http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER:http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK:http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Look close at the fish swimming in "formation" they have a laser
pointer on their heads.
I think they were directed by or following the lasers near their eyes.

Crayfish have a very small bit of sand in their head, that gets
captured when they molt.
It sits in a small cavity, and acts like an inner ear. Telling them up
from down. Tiny hairs sense the sand position.
Since their circulatory system is a wet sump pickup system, up and
down is important for them to get right!

If they are placed in a tank when they molt, where ONLY magnetic
particles are available, they will take on a magnetic spec into their
"inner ear" whatever it is called.

Then, they will be magnetically affected, and will swim upside down if
a magnet is placed above them, trying to "Right" themselves.

I don't know if goldfish are similar or not.

The fish in the painting were just pictures of fish... Slight of hand
got the fish into his hand and into the bowl...
The "pictures" of fish were just pictures...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Cross-Slide" wrote

Look close at the fish swimming in "formation" they have a laser
pointer on their heads.
I think they were directed by or following the lasers near their eyes.

You can see a lot of red reflections in the water and on the fish. You
should see what I can get my two pooches to do with a laser pointer. I
should film that. They're hilarious. I'll point it on the side of one
where she can't see it, and then the other one comes over and slams into
her. Then the other one. It's all fun, and I don't do anything that would
hurt them, and am careful to keep it away from their eyes. The fish do seem
herky jerky at times, and bumping the bottom like there may be magnets or
some metal involved.

It was cute. I guess.

SteveB

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Fishy smell in new house [email protected] UK diy 14 April 18th 09 01:18 PM
Something's fishy in Cincinatti Smitty Two Home Repair 20 December 7th 07 09:35 AM
Fishy! TheOldFellow UK diy 2 October 21st 07 09:05 AM
fishy smell - electrics... Maurice W UK diy 6 May 14th 07 07:11 PM
Fishy Fixture? Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 6 February 9th 06 07:07 PM