Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Fishy Metalworking

"Cross-Slide" wrote

Look close at the fish swimming in "formation" they have a laser
pointer on their heads.
I think they were directed by or following the lasers near their eyes.

You can see a lot of red reflections in the water and on the fish. You
should see what I can get my two pooches to do with a laser pointer. I
should film that. They're hilarious. I'll point it on the side of one
where she can't see it, and then the other one comes over and slams into
her. Then the other one. It's all fun, and I don't do anything that would
hurt them, and am careful to keep it away from their eyes. The fish do seem
herky jerky at times, and bumping the bottom like there may be magnets or
some metal involved.

It was cute. I guess.

SteveB

Heart surgery pending?