Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Toronto area tool supplier plug

A new guy getting started in Richmond Hill.. reasonable quality mostly
Chinese stuff (though some of the end mills I bought were US made by
HTC).

http://accusizetools.ca/

No ordering from his web page, and you'll have to call to get in-stock
status or to give CC number. He only has about half the stuff in his
sale catalog in stock, so call before spending a lot of time putting
an order together. Prices are pretty good IMHO (for Canada, and for
the quality offered).

No connection other than a satisfied customer... placed a couple of
orders so far and all has gone well.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Does he sell/ship to the USA? I tried buying from Princess Auto once
and they wouldn't (couldn't?) do it.

Pete Stanaitis
------------------

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
A new guy getting started in Richmond Hill.. reasonable quality mostly
Chinese stuff (though some of the end mills I bought were US made by
HTC).

http://accusizetools.ca/

No ordering from his web page, and you'll have to call to get in-stock
status or to give CC number. He only has about half the stuff in his
sale catalog in stock, so call before spending a lot of time putting
an order together. Prices are pretty good IMHO (for Canada, and for
the quality offered).

No connection other than a satisfied customer... placed a couple of
orders so far and all has gone well.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:43:28 -0600, the renowned spaco
wrote:

Does he sell/ship to the USA? I tried buying from Princess Auto once
and they wouldn't (couldn't?) do it.

Pete Stanaitis

Probably- Princess is a big company with lots of stores and this is
just a small company, but I suspect with shipping and the current low
value of the US dollar you can do a bit better in the US.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany