Default Boston area Steel supplier

For the life of me, I cant find a decent steel supplier than carried
sheet stock in the Boston area.

I'm after a few sheets of 18 and 22 gauge cold rolled steel (4X4 or 4x8
sheets)

After claling everyone in the phonebook, I yet to find someone
reasonable. Right now, my best price quote is from onlinemetals.com
which is pretty pathetic for something like steel.

Anyone have a source? I'll gladly pay cash to a shop to buy from their
stock if that is an option.

Thanks,

Vin

ATP*

wrote in message
oups.com...
For the life of me, I cant find a decent steel supplier than carried
sheet stock in the Boston area.

I'm after a few sheets of 18 and 22 gauge cold rolled steel (4X4 or 4x8
sheets)

After claling everyone in the phonebook, I yet to find someone
reasonable. Right now, my best price quote is from onlinemetals.com
which is pretty pathetic for something like steel.

Anyone have a source? I'll gladly pay cash to a shop to buy from their
stock if that is an option.

Thanks,

Vin

try autobody supply shops