yourname

Larry Jaques wrote:
On 10 May 2005 08:14:22 -0700, the inscrutable spake:

For the life of me, I cant find a decent steel supplier than carried
sheet stock in the Boston area.

I'm after a few sheets of 18 and 22 gauge cold rolled steel (4X4 or 4x8
sheets)

After claling everyone in the phonebook, I yet to find someone
reasonable. Right now, my best price quote is from onlinemetals.com
which is pretty pathetic for something like steel.

Anyone have a source? I'll gladly pay cash to a shop to buy from their
stock if that is an option.

They may not carry sheet stock, but have you tried the local steel or
metal salvage/recycling yards? You just might get lucky.

CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)
http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development

yarde metals carries basic steel.

turner steel, don't use em but heard ok

port sheet metal in newburyport used to keep stuff around

any sheet metal house should have stuff, some of them are listed as
doing heating sheet metal, but many of those may only have galvy