Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How much is a 240cf inert gas tank worth

On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 21:55:46 -0600, Ignoramus30509
wrote:

thanks

I don't have a direct answer, but I pay around $100 for a 5 year lease
on a T (330 CF) argon bottle. I'd think twice about paying more than
that for an owner bottle, and can't imagine paying as much as the
lease costs over 10 years, especially considering the added
convenience of the leased tank.

--
Ned Simmons