Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Homemade Draw Bar

Sounds just like my Emco lathe/mill. The mill uses a MT2 collet with an adapter to mate with a metric drawbar. look at the Yahoo EMCO lathe news group. Lost of posts about the adapter there.

I can send you the specs of the adapter if you wish.

Paul
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"KD7HB" wrote in message
Sounds just like my Emco lathe/mill. The mill uses a MT2 collet with an
adapter to mate with a metric drawbar. look at the Yahoo EMCO lathe news
group. Lost of posts about the adapter there.

I can send you the specs of the adapter if you wish.

Paul

Thanks Paul, but I can measure it up and make it this afternoon with no
problems. I was mostly curious if there were any snafus to watch out for.
I'm already half done. Was just taking a soda break.

Homemade Draw Bar Bob La Londe Metalworking 6 December 19th 10 04:08 AM
DIY stands for Draw It Yourself, right? Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot UK diy 28 August 21st 10 03:27 PM
Draw down boiler? ? ? Ray Home Repair 9 March 6th 08 01:59 PM
Car current draw ransley Home Repair 9 February 5th 08 08:24 PM
what amp draw will I likely see? RB Home Repair 14 September 1st 05 03:55 AM