DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Homemade Draw Bar (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/315597-re-homemade-draw-bar.html)

KD7HB December 18th 10 09:56 PM

Homemade Draw Bar

Sounds just like my Emco lathe/mill. The mill uses a MT2 collet with an adapter to mate with a metric drawbar. look at the Yahoo EMCO lathe news group. Lost of posts about the adapter there.

I can send you the specs of the adapter if you wish.

Paul

Bob La Londe[_5_] December 18th 10 10:14 PM

Homemade Draw Bar

"KD7HB" wrote in message
Sounds just like my Emco lathe/mill. The mill uses a MT2 collet with an
adapter to mate with a metric drawbar. look at the Yahoo EMCO lathe news
group. Lost of posts about the adapter there.

I can send you the specs of the adapter if you wish.

Paul

Thanks Paul, but I can measure it up and make it this afternoon with no
problems. I was mostly curious if there were any snafus to watch out for.
I'm already half done. Was just taking a soda break.